PURPOSE AND DESCRIPTION
The 2018 University Life Student Success Symposium will provide participants with shared learning, innovative practices and methods, increased awareness of national trends and research, and meaningful dialogue in identifying existing issues and considering future practice.
With Mason’s even stronger commitment to access and excellence, increasing enrollment and changing demographics, we are called upon to respond to the increasing needs and demands of our students.
Through participation in the University Life Student Success Symposium, attendees will:
- Discover practices that support and foster student engagement and student learning
- Explore practices that contribute to an inclusive thriving community
- Identify practices that have a positive impact on student retention and timely degree completion
- Discover practices that contribute to well-being and post-graduation success
- Identify practices that result in high levels of service and support for students and their families
- Enhance personal and professional well-being
- Engage and connect with colleagues
- Enhance career and leadership development